LGE Community Credit Union is dedicated to the safety, health and well-being of our communities. We are closely monitoring the global coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and taking the necessary precautions to protect our members, employees and communities. We are relying on information and recommendations from public health experts like those at the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization to aid our decision making and guide our preventative measures against the spread of the virus and other illnesses.
Thank you for your patience and understanding at this time.
Changes Effective June 1, 2020
Effective June 1, 2020, all branch lobbies have been reopened to members Monday - Friday. However, we have done so in adherence to guidance set forth by our public health experts and the CDC. We are proceeding with the utmost caution and have implemented rigorous protective requirements to safely assist members who need in-branch service. Please be prepared to comply with the following protocols when visiting one of our branches:
- Review your symptoms and exposure. If you have a fever, exhibit flu-like symptoms or symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if there is a possibility you have been exposed to COVID-19, do not enter the branch.
- Ten people maximum. No more than 10 people (including both LGE employees and members) are allowed inside the branch at one time.
- Six feet apart. All persons inside the branch must remain six feet apart at all times.
- No food or drink. No food or drink is permitted inside the branch. Please leave any food or drink inside your vehicle or dispose of it before entering.
- No restrooms. Restrooms are unavailable for member use at this time.
- Mask removal. Be prepared to temporarily remove your mask for identification purposes.
Stay Connected 24/7
If you have not yet, we encourage you to get to know our remote banking options. Should you feel ill, we ask that you remain home and conduct your financial business virtually until you feel well again. As a reminder, you can access your accounts remotely in the following ways:
- Register for online and mobile banking. Forgot your username or password? Visit this page for information on recovering login information.
- Get in touch with our Contact Center at 770-424-0060, M-F 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. or Sat. 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. ET.
- Take advantage of our nationwide ATM network.
- Check account balances, pay bills and loans, transfer money and more.
- Use LGE's Snap Deposit to deposit money into your account by simply snapping a picture of your check.
- Set up direct deposit to have your paycheck automatically placed into your account.
- Wire Transfer
- Transfer from your LGE account via online banking or the Memberline automated phone banking system.
- Deposit checks at an LGE ATM. For your convenience, LGE has temporarily increased the immediate availability of funds on checks deposited in the ATM to $750.
- Make a cash withdrawal at an LGE ATM or cash dispenser with no fee.
- Withdraw cash at any cash dispensing ATM in the following networks: Publix ATM (Presto!), CO-OP, and CULIANCE.
- Request cash back when making purchases with merchants.
- Request a check withdrawal via online banking (desktop only), Memberline, or via our Contact Center (770-424-0060).
- Convenience fee waived to make a loan payment via phone or online from another financial institution.
- Skip-A-Pay allows for three skipped payments in 2020 in addition to waiving the processing fee (please note: Skip-A-Pay is not available for mortgage loans).
- LGE Quick Cash® option can be used for emergency expenses or unexpected purchases.
- The SBA has announced they have approved loans that will exhaust all funding available for the initial round of the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Congress is currently considering another round of funds. In the interim, you may submit an application using this link but this will not ensure that funds will become available to you.
- Mortgage assistance for those members financed with LGE to determine available options for help. Please note: Skip-A-Pay is not available for mortgage loans.
- You may also access this information by logging into online banking from a desktop browser → select the "View Transactions" link under your mortgage loan → select "Click Here" under the coronavirus alert.
- Representatives are also available to answer your questions over the phone and provide information about mortgage assistance options, if needed. You can contact servicing directly at 1-877-888-8932 ext. “1” (M-F 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET, Sat 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., Sun 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.).
Beware of Scams
Scammers are already taking advantage of an unfortunate situation and soliciting funds from unknowing targets. Make sure you are aware of the latest COVID-19 related scams and do not fall victim. Read more about tips to avoid coronavirus-related scams on our blog.
Your Money is Safe
We know our members have enough to worry about during these unprecedented times. You don’t have to worry about the safety or accessibility of your funds at LGE. All deposits at federally insured credit unions are protected by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund, with deposits insured up to at least $250,000 per individual depositor.
Learn more about the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund.
June 4, 2020
May 4, 2020
March 25, 2020
March 12, 2020