Skip-A-Pay allows you to skip your next loan payment on your closed-end consumer loan, such as an auto loan or a signature loan. Use Skip-A-Pay to cover an emergency expense or catch up on your bills.
Online banking is the easiest and most efficient way to make a Skip-A-Pay request. After logging in, click “More” and then choose “Loan Services”. Then simply follow the steps. Please note you will need to select an account to draw the fee from, but the fee will not be charged.
- Closed-end consumer loans such as auto loans, signature loans, and share loans are eligible for a Skip-A-Pay request. Skip-A-Pay is not available for mortgages loans, business/commercial loans, Visa and Open Lines of Credit, and certificate loans
- Offer good for skipping one payment per eligible loan during a 12 month period.
- All LGE loans must be current.
- All LGE deposit accounts must be in good standing.
- Must have a minimum of $5 in a share account as well as funds for a $25 processing fee for each loan payment skipped.
- Requests must be submitted at least 5 days prior to due date.
- Original loan amount must be $2500 or greater.
- Initial loan term cannot exceed 75 months.
- A minimum of 6 monthly payments must be made on the loan.
- Payment frequencies on eligible loans must be weekly, biweekly, semimonthly, or monthly.
- Other terms and conditions may apply.
- This offer may be terminated at any time.